This portal like the majority of internet portals uses first & third party cookies so that you, Users, have a better internet experience. Information about what are cookies, type of cookies used in this portal & how to deactivate in your browser, follows. If you don’t find the specific information you are looking for, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small files which some platforms, like websites, can download and install in your computer, and mobile devices such as smart phones, tablets or smart TV. Functions can have different characteristics: collect information about your browsing preferences, collect statistical information, allow technical functions etc. Sometimes, cookies are used to store basic information about user habits or their computer, including sometimes remembering users.
You can find out more about cookies in the following link:
WHY ARE COOKIES IMPORTANT?
Cookies are useful for various reasons. From a technical point of view, they allow websites to function easier and adapt to your preferences, like; for example, remember the language you browse in. Also, they help those responsible for websites to improve the services they offer, thanks to the statistical information collected. Also they make publicity more efficient as lots of social networks use publicity cookies to show you information and personalized ads according to your preferences.
COOKIES USED IN ONIXTRO PORTAL & PURPOSE
The cookies used in this portal are our cookies and those of third parties with technical purposes to improve user experience in this portal, analytical (for example, Google Analytics), to send you information about the language chosen, other navigation options of the webpages you visit via llegendeshotel.com, and to share social media content. All the information stored by the cookies in our portal are used exclusively by us with the exception of Google Analytics & AddThis (See cookies of Google Analytics & cookies of AddThis) for statistical purposes and to monitor online user behaviour.
- Google Analytics Cookies
- AddThis Cookies (previously known as Clearspring Technologies) a company of Oracle America, Inc.These cookies distribute content through the web to help users select and share with others, providing more traffic and data for web publishers. Data retention:4-5 years
Collection of anonymous data (analysis, browser information, date / time, demographic data, page views, pseudonyms (IP address (EU PII), search history) PII (name, address, phone number, email ).The information collected via this webpage is transmitted to Oracle America, Inc. whose main office is in 500 Oracle Parkway, Redwood Shores, CA 94065, United States, & may be transferred worldwide to countries where data protection laws may differ from the EU. General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679, applicable.
- Social network cookies
We provide links to pages that we have in social networks (Twitter, Facebook, Vimeo, Pinterest, Linkedin, YouTube, Google+, Instagram). In order for these sites to function, if you access them, third-party cookies (from social networks) will also installed for technical, analytical and advertising purposes. Nevertheless we have absolutely no control over these cookies.There are 3 types:
- Technical cookies necessary to access the information that we share in social networks.
- Analytical cookies as the vast majority of social networks use analytical tools to collect information about how users use social networks.
- Publicity cookies, as the vast majority of social networks use publicity cookies to display personalized information and ads according to your preferences.
You can consult the cookie policies of these social networks in the following links:
- Twitter: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170521
- Facebook: https://es-es.facebook.com/help/cookies
- Vimeo: https://vimeo.com/privacy
- Pinterest: https://policy.pinterest.com/en-gb/privacy-policy
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy?trk=uno-reg-guest-home- cookie-policy
- YouTube: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/
- Google+: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/
- Instagram: https://help.instagram.com/155833707900388
If you eliminate social network cookies you can still browse our portal normally but you may not be able to use some of the functions offered (e.g., share information, etc.).
HOW CAN I CONFIGURATE MY PREFERENCES?
You can allow, block or eliminate cookies installed in your device via the configuration options in your browser. If you wish to block cookies some services that you need may not be available. Eliminating analytical and social network cookies (except technical ones) will not prevent you from using any of the services on our portal.
HOW CAN I DELETE COOKIES?
You can eliminate them via the configuration option in your browser which will prevent the installation of cookies. You should follow the following instructions in accordance with the browser used by you.
- Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Firefox: https://www.mozilla.org/es-ES/privacy/websites/
- Safari: http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/es/cookies/
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
¿HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US?
LET’S GO COSTA BRAVA TOURS S.L.
Calle Hermosilla 48
Madrid. CP: 28001